Wednesday 12 August 2015

With Love Tag from Jelissa

Hello 13@rts fans!
I'm up on the blog today to share a tag that I made ​​with some fabulous products from the 13@rts store. I liked the peach and pink combination which I used for the August challenge so much that I've combined it with silver for the tag below.



For my background, it was a simple coat of gesso over a large manila tag that we followed my stencilling in, stamping and painting.

More details in the close-ups:


I used Ayeeda modeling paste and let it dry before I randomly stamped with a dragonfly stamp. Then it was light touches of apricot and raspberry matt paint watered down and touched up again for gradations in the tones. This was followed my my order splatters of Pearl Pink mist which I watered down at some parts for accenting and I finished off with some splatters of Splash! acrylic ink in white. For a final touch, I added some silver Microspheres sealed with gel medium.



The chandelier chipboard was given two generous layers of Old Silver metallic paint and one layer of silver glitter paint for that extra sparkle. I also dabbed some of the Silver Glitter paint over my flowers and on the mesh ribbon in the background. That's all I have for today. Thanks for dropping by! 
13 @ rts products used:
Pearl Mist - Pink,   Ayeeda Paint - Silver GlitterAyeeda Paint METALLIC!  Old Silver ,  Ayeeda Paint - Matte RaspberryAyeeda Paint - Matte Apricotmodeling paste 120mlGesso - acrylic primer 120mlsilver MicrospheresAcrylic Ink SPLASH!  White


3 comments:

  1. Love this tag! Romantic and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag! Romantic and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jelissa, I love your crafts! BTW my name is also Jelissa and im also a crafter! Keep on Crafting!

    ReplyDelete