Wednesday 19 August 2015

Aladdin's lamp - step by step by Karolina Bukowska


Today I would like to show you  an Aladdin's lamp.
Dziś chcę pokazać lampę Alladyna.



Detals/ szczegóły :





_________________________________

Step by step 

Krok po kroku 
_________________________________



Krok/ Step 1
 I started this project with covering it with Gesso and stick some gauze with gel medium
Rozpoczynam ten projekt od nałożenia gessa i przyklejenia gazy na żel medium.


Krok/ Step 2
 I spray it with color mists and paint with Ayeeda Paints.
Pryskam mgiełkami i maluję farbkami.


Krok/ Step 3
 I start decorating the surface.
I cover the flower with gesso and mists.
Zaczynam zdobić przestrzeń.
Kwiat gessuje całość psikam mgiełką.




Krok/ Step 4
I make some shades with mists and after that I add some glitter paint and microbeads
Lampe cieniuje mgiełkami i zdobie farbami brokatowymi i  mikrokulkami.


13arts products:



Have a nice day!
Miłego dnia!



3 comments:

  1. I love your most wonderful and beautiful version of Aladdin's Lamp - brings back awesome memories of reading to my son when he was little! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just love this! You did such an awesome job transforming this into something so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete