Thursday 6 August 2015

Altered horse and The treasure moment by Agnieszka Bellaidea


Hi!
It's Agnieszka Bellaidea today with two projects.

Hej!
Dzis wita Was Agnieszka Bellaidea z dwoma projektami

While creating new OTP projects I think "Where will I keep it?"
"Can I use it somewhere in my house?"
Couple of months ago I started working on altering wooden horse. The idea was to keep it light and simple, no flowers, chipboards, fancy stuff on.


Kiedy pracuje nad nowymi projektami OTP czesto zadaje sobie pytanie "Co ja z tym wszystkim zrobie, gdzie bede to trzymac?".
Przed kilkoma miesiacami zaczelam alterowac drewnianego konika. 
Mial byc prosty, bez kwiatkow, ozdobek, , bialo-srebrny z odrobina turkusu. 






13arts products;







My second project , this page below was created for our challenge in July but I had so many  lovely products by 13 arts here I wanted to show you more photos of details.








Thank you so much for looking, have a great day!

Dziekuje za odwiedziny i zycze milego dnia!

1 comment:

  1. The carousel horse is just beautiful!! And, your layout is stunning with beautiful layers, colors, papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete