Saturday 8 August 2015

Close your holiday memories in a wooden frame
by Ayeeda

Hello everyone:) We all like to close our memories from our holidays in albums or layouts, today I'd like to show you another way how you can do it :) I altered this wooden frame from 13 arts store during my holidays, and made it as a gift to  my friends mother, who was with us. She is an amazing woman, so I wanted to give her something special. I tried to close the memories from our Croatian holidays (sea, lavender smell and colors) on this frame. So I made sea-like background and added dried lavender as a main element.
I have prepared a photo tutorial for you as well, so you can which 13 products I have used, step-by-step.

Witajcie :) Wszyscy lubimy zamykać nasze wspomnienia w albumach lub na layoutach, dziś chciałabym Wam pokazać inny sposób w jaki możecie to zrobić. Zalterowałam tę drewnianą ramkę, dostępną w sklepie 13 arts, podczas mojego wyjazdu wakacyjnego i ofiarowałam ją w prezencie mamie mojej przyjaciółki, która była z nami. Jest cudowna osobą, więc chciałam dać jej coś szczególnego, co przypominałoby jej nasz wspólny wyjazd. Chciałam zamknąć na jednej pracy wspomnienie morza, otaczające nas kolory i zapach lawendy. Stworzyłam więc tło, przypominające morze, a jako główny element dodałam suszoną lawendę.
Przygotowałam dla Was  również kurs krok-po-kroku, na zdjęciach zobaczycie w jakiej kolejności użyłam  produktów 13 arts.

Memories





Add a title / dodaj tyłuł

and
Voila! :)



Products I have used from 13 arts store:

I hope you like this idea of closing memories:)
Mam nadzieję, że podoba Wam się ten pomysł na zamykanie wspomnień:)

Po więcej inspiracji jak wykorzystać suszone kwiaty i inne naturalne elementy na swoich pracach zajrzyjcie na nagranie kursu w ramach Artists Live. Wykonywaliśmy tam, takie oto tagi, oczywiście z produktami 13 arts.
And if you want more inspiration and see how to use dried flowers and other natural elements on your artworks, please watch the recording of my show at Artists Live Ustream, where we were creating  mixed media tags with 13 arts products of course:)



xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Your framed project for your friend is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and especially the wonderful natural products - wonderful. Thank you for sharing the step-by-step procedure - very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww !!!, awesome job !!!, I love all and the end result is fabulous !!.
    Thank you very much thanks for the tutorial !! :)

    ReplyDelete