Friday 28 August 2015

Discover with Jelissa

Hello friends!

I'm up on the 13@rts blog today to share A layout I created, based on the current Mood board at Scrap Around the World.
Here is my project, using lots of 13@rts products:


I choose a calming blue because the color always makes me happy. This photo of the compass vane was also taken at the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse by the sea and looking out into the vast emptiness has a strangely calming effect on me.
More details in the close-ups:


A lovely paste I made from Magic Powder and Ultramarine Chalk Mist, from 13@rts. The background paper I chose is from my collection Mental Vacation (available at the 13@rts store) and titled Summer Snow. If I had not mentioned before , the collection is meant to be a series of places I like to go to in my head when things get a little too overwhelming. One of them is undoubtedly the seaside and summer snow describes the sea foam washing up the sand. 


A chipboard which I used for my title.


Love that resin bicycle!



A little cloud chipboard which I also altered. 
Here's A start-to-finish video showing How I put this whole layout together. Sit back and enjoy!




13@rt products used:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, wonderful shades of blue and awesome video.

    ReplyDelete