Sunday 30 August 2015

Last Project from our GD- Geraldine Pasinati

It's time to say goodbye to our wonderful Guest Designer- Geraldine Pasinati. We will miss you Geraldine! Thank you for being our Guest, and for all your lovely projects! :) 
As her last project, Geraldine created beautiful layout! 

Czas pożegnać się z naszą wspaniałą Gościnną Projektantką - Geraldine Pasinati. Będzie nam Ciebie brakowało Geraldine. Dziękujemy, że zechciałaś u nas gościć i za wszystkie Twoje piękne projekty! :)
Na ostatnią pracę Geraldine przygotowała piękny layout!


***

Hi there! It's Geraldine and I'm back here with you for my final share as part of the 13@rts Guest Design team. I have loved being here creating with some of the most amazing and beautiful 13@rts products.
 My daughter Mackenna had a wonderful photo shoot and although I don't create double pages I needed one similar to be beside another of the same themed photo. So for today I'm sharing a follow-up layout from my July post.
 
'Happy Spirit'
 

I'm a Blue/Teal girl......can't help myself! I love the Spray colour range that 13@rts have and the ability to combine Sprays, Chalk Spray, Ayeeda Metallic Paint and ink to create amazing and various colour tones.
 I have also used 2 gorgeous stencils/Masks to create subtle texture on the background.
Starlight Collection -Stars
Mental Vacation Mask
 To add soft and subtle texture I have added hints of  13@rts Coloured Grit -Light Blue, 'Love this product', also Glass filler and Black Mica flakes for a touch of shimmer!
For me a page wouldn't be the same without the final touches of adhesive gems and added highlights using the 2 masks again.
 
13@rts Product list:
 
Ayeeda Mist Pastel Blue
Ayeeda Mist Pastel green
Metallic Green paint
Black Ayeeda Ink
Black Mica flakes
Glass Filler
Mental Vacation Mask/Stencil
Stars Mask/Stencil
Adhesive Gems
Heart Metal frame
 
 So it is a sad goodbye from me today. I have been honoured to be on the Guest Design team and have honestly loved my time here. I hope you have enjoyed the layouts I have created here and thankyou to all for visiting the fabulous 13@rts blog. I hope you have enjoyed all the fabulous creativity the team have shared and have been truely inspired to create as I have.
Thankyou Xx0o
 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and I love all shades of blue as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Geraldine! You have a magnificent way of creating layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. завораживающая работа!

    ReplyDelete