Monday 24 August 2015

My Little Pony | Terhi Koskinen

 Hello there 13arts fans!

Terhi here with you today, and I'd like to introduce you to my new friend. Her name is My Little Pony and it makes me laugh.
I found a little horse from our local crafts store, it's made of cardboard mass and it was perfect base for a magic pony.


After two thin layers of gesso, the cardboard mass still suck all the mists I tried to use, so I added even two layers more. 
I used thread and strings to create textures, also some hot glue to adhere the strings and make more textures and details.
The hoofs are created with fine grained grits and gel medium.
And then, again another layers of gesso.


As said, I used a lot of mists to color My Little Pony.
The blue is combination of blue, indigo and black. There are also some paints used, to create more vibrant tones to coloring.


My Little Pony is clearly a unicorn, but to make her "magic wand" shine as it should shine, I used one decorative crystal on the top.
Notice her tail as well, it's an old paint brush - this the part which makes me laugh!


Thank you for coming by today!
Remember to include something funny to your creations ;)



13@rts products:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh - I love her!! She is most adorable - especially in the shades of blue! Her unicorn horn is adorable - and her little tail is too cute. Terhi - she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete