Sunday 5 October 2014

Last Project from our GD - Marta Piekarczyk

Trzy miesiące minęły bardzo szybko. To już ostatni projekt od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki - Marty Piekarczyk. Tym razem Marta wykonała piękną kartkę
Three months passed so fast. It's time for last project from our talented Guest Designer - Marta Piekarczyk. This time Marta made a beautiful card.

***

Dziś mam dla Was inspirację w formie kartki. Bardzo lubię prace mediowe, i lubię je także przenosić na kartki.
Today I have  a card as an inspiration for you. I really like mixed-media projects, cards too. 
 
Jest to trochę trudniejsze bo jednak mała forma zobowiązuje do zachowania pewnych proporcji , ale myślę , że mi się to udało.
It's a little more difficult, because a small form needs to have good proportions, but I think I did it.


Eksperymentuję także z trochę bardziej  odważnymi kolorami, dlatego zdecydowałam się na  połączenie koloru  białego, czarnego oraz purpurowego.
I also experiment with some more bold colors, so I decided  to mix white, black and purple.
 
Użyłam tu gessa oraz mgiełek 13arts .Całość wykończył idealnie biały kwiat.
I used here some gesso and 13arts' mists. A white flower finished it perfectly


Material list:

***
Dziękujemy Marto za bycie naszym Gościem i wszystkie piękne prace
Thank you Marta for being our Guest, and for all your beautiful projects!

3 comments:

  1. J'adore!!! Quelle belle carte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about it from the colour to the layers down to the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete