Monday 6 October 2014

Hello Fall tag by Melenia

Hello everyone!
It's Melenia with you today!
October is already here and I just can't express how happy I am that fall has finally arrived!
Along with winter, they are my favourite seasons. 
For some reason, I bloom in fall lol!

So in order to celebrate the arrival of fall, I created a tag in all the fall colours,
which I plan to hang on a wall of my living room!
As you can imagine, the Ayeeda Mists did all the work for me...


So here is my tag




and some details



The background is made with Ayeeda Gesso, Modelling Paste & a mask.
I always want the backgrounds of my projects to display a good amount of texture, so the above-mentioned media are my no1 choice!




The gold glitter strips can make an ordinary project turn glorious, don't you think?
When the colour combo I use allows it, I don't forget to add some!



Ι have to say here that the flowers are originally white. Look how they turned orange/red with the amazing mists!!!

Products used:




3 comments: