Tuesday 21 October 2014

Melenia plays with the Romantic Garden kit

Good morning everyone!

Melenia here today with a page made with the awesome 13 Arts "Romantic Garden" kit!

I created my layout in a very "mixed-media" way! I played with almost every kind of 13 Arts media
and I had a blast!! 



As you see, I have used gesso, modelling paste, mists, acrylic paints, glitter and splash inks!
Yes, I did overdo it!

The majority of the embellishments can be found at the Romantic Garden kit, so if you buy it, you will have so much yummy stuff to play with!

A few details of my page





For your information, the set includes 7 papers (3x13 arts from the collection of Frosted Life + 4xScrapberrys), Mini mist Ayeeda Pastel Pink (15ml), Farbka Ayeeda White Paint (22ml), Set of roses, 6 pink twigs, Feathers blue, two types of string, white lace, tulle, pink stripe beads, large white leaf, flower material, mini envelope white, white feathers. In addition, creative silver wire, which can be arranged in any shape!


Products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment