Tuesday 7 October 2014

Halloween by Anna Rogalska

Hello!
Today I want to share with you my new funny project for Halloween - Spider's web :)
Dominant colors are: purple, gold, brown and white. I have used a lots of gesso, mists and paints from 13@rts!


 Witam! 
Dziś chciałabym pokazać Wam mój nowy projekt na Halloween - Pajęczą sieć :)
Dominujące kolory to fiolet, złoto, brąz i biel.  Użyłam mnóstwo gesso, mgiełek i farb 13arts!


I have used beautiful chipboards: big ornamental mat and cogs :) 

Użyłam pięknych tekturek: dużą serwetkę oraz trybiki


White roses I painted gesso and sprayed golden mist.
 
Białe różyczki pomalowałam gesso i spryskałam złotą mgiełką.



13@rts products used:

 

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!  

Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia! 
 
Anna Rogalska

2 comments:

  1. Anna, this is spectacular! you are so TALENTED!!! I love the web and all the textures and colors, totally beautiful and so well done, love it so much Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete