Sunday 19 October 2014

Amazing layout by our GD Fena

Dzisiaj mamy wyjątkową Gościnną Projektantkę. Postanowiliśmy zaprosić zwyciężczynię jednego z naszych ostatnich wyzwań na gościnny występ. Poznajmy Fenę!
Today we've got a very special Guest Designer. She won one of our challenges, so we've decided to invite her as our Guest. Let's meet Fena!



***

Hello everyone, I am so thrilled and honored to be Guest Designer this month at 13arts.  Thank you so much for this invitation.  My name is Farheen but nickname is ‘Fena’.  I am from New Jersey, USA.  I hold a Bachelor in Engineering (in computers) and into software development and testing.  I always had that creative bent towards arts and crafts since childhood and when I saw this magical world of scrapbooking I found my creative outlet.  I love creating rich textures and love to incorporate masks, paints, mists, beautiful flowers and embellishments. I love everything from textured paper, old book pages, ephemeras, stamps, flowers to small glass beads in the layouts.  I still have to discover more and have a long way to go.  It was really a great experience to work with 13arts products.  The challenge theme was really exciting.  Thank you all for visiting. 

***

And now it's time to show you a beautiful project made by Fena.
I just started building the background with Ayeeda modeling paste and masks. 
Then started adding Ayeeda mists and stamps to get the desired background.  I always love my background to be textured.
For the chipboard 'spiderweb', I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Then finished the layout with placing chipboard and 13arts flowers(they are so pretty!!!).
Hope you liked my project...Thank you so much for visiting!!! 


Material list:

4 comments:

  1. love texture and color! stunning LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love the texture with the blues and teals, and layered butterfly photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant layout Fena! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete