Wednesday 11 November 2015

Cherished with Jelissa

Hello 13@rts friends!

I'm on the blog today to share a layout I created with Aida's gorgeous new collection "Secret Letters". Am so loving the muted pinks and script backgrounds, and I'm sure you will have lots of fun creating with it too!

Here's my page, of my dog who has passed on 5 years ago but he lives forever in my heart:



I've used the brand new clear gesso to prime my background, but still brushed on some acrylic primer for a white-wash where my main cluster will be. My background details were created with some stenciling using Ayeeda's new design, and lots of painting with the co-ordinating Dirty Pink pastel mist, and Violet Pearl mist. Then it was loads of fun with stamping and splattering with Splash! inks,

Some close-ups:


Chipboard which I painted with Cocoa matt paint, and lots of textures created with mica flakes, microspheres and glass beads.



My flowers were a light shade of pink to begin with. As I laid them on the wet liquid acrylic medium which I used to seal the beads, the colors from the mists that ran into the liquid medium soaked into the paper flowers and coloured them at the same time.


Layering using scraps from the collection.

I hope you like what I have shared today!

13@rts products used:



3 comments:

  1. Jelissa,
    Your page is gorgeous, I love the background, layers and colors - and, especially, the photo of your puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those gentle eyes! A beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those gentle eyes! A beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete