Monday 16 November 2015

Greetings from Mixed Media pARTy | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts Fans!

Terhi here today, sharing my projects made during the most awesome weekend ever: Mixed Media pARTy! Not only I had a lot of fun and I enjoyed of every single minute in Poland, but I also learned a lot. Take a cup of coffee, here's a lot of pictures.

First, is my sample layout for my workshop "Layers & Details"





After my class at Friday evening, I made some cards with same techniques that was used in the layout.



Then, Saturday morning was for Aida Domisiewich class.




Next was time for Olga Heldwein's class.



Last, Anna Rogalska showed how to include some flowers to your layout.




That was it - so much fun and so many different styles.

Thank you for stopping by today, and I really hope we'll see you again in another Mixed Media pARTy. Girl can dream, right!?



13arts products:
Papers - Mental Vacation

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love it all!! I wish I could make all of this gorgeous stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terhi,
    Beautiful pages, card and canvases created during your classes. The first layout with your photo is just lovely, your photo is adorable and I love all the shades of blue, the textures and chippies - but I do love all the other pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete