Sunday 15 November 2015

Last meeting with Eirini Tsaima and Olga Kolov

Witajcie Drodzy Fani 13@rts!
Dzisiaj musimy się pożegnać z naszymi wspaniałymi Gośćmi: Eirini Tsaimą i Olgą Kolov. Będzie nam brakowało ich pięknych prac!

Hello Dear 13@rts Fans! 
Today we have to say goodbye to our wonderful Guests: Eirini Tsaima and Olga Kolov. We will miss their wonderful projects! 


Good evening dear bloggers...This is my last work as a Guest Designer in 13arts...I have to admit I'm a bit sad to leave this wonderful ,wonderful, team and say goodbye...Pffff... But I'll play in the challenges and thats a comfort...I have to thank Aida in public , for giving me that huge opportunity to create for 13arts and finding in me something special that made her pick me for the team...Thank you for the generousity too and the super awesome products provided...I loved every single one!!


Look at this fantastic moodboard.

When i first saw it , i must admit that it scared me...so many dark colours and white splash details?Opsss...But when i found my picture in pinterest inspired by the left quote picture and the right down one, i said...ok!!Let's go!!


What happens when you mix modeling paste and glass microspheres???A fantastic base to create textured background!!It was the first time i used them this way and i have to admit, i loved it!!I will use them a lot in the future!!!



Enough talking...Here is my lay out ...Keep your inner magic light up,so that you can see your path even in the darkest day or night...



Thank you all for the special honour and great experience...Hope to see you soon...Love you!!

​Products used:


***

Olga Kolov


Hello lovely friends of 13@arts! Here is my last project as Guest Design Team Leader.. I had so much fun and happiness to create something beautiful with products of 13@arts! Thank you for lovely comments for my works - it makes me happy!
And here is my inspiration for the Christmas with sparkles :)




For my cards I used paper from 13@arts collection „Mental Vacation“ - „Fields of Gold“. For my sparkly accent I took fabric doily, the one like at the second card, colored it with my favorite mists Ayeeda Mist „Chalk Yellow Amber“ and „Chalk Ultramarine“ and some water. 


With Ayeeda Medium Acrylic Gel Medium transparent I glued Ayeeda Powder 3D „Natural Mika Flakes“ silver and after drying it I added some color splashes on the flakes - it gave the flakes color sparkling! The same way for the chipboard on the second card.


I wish you all a wonderful Christmas time with love, understanding for each other and only good news in your feeds.. Hugs, Olga

Product list:

***

Dziękujemy Dziewczyny za wszystkie piękne prace, które dla nas zrobiłyście! Będzie nam Was brakowało. Do zobaczenia w przyszłości! :) 
Thank you Ladies for all beautiful projects which you made for us! We will miss you. See you in the future :) 


5 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! I really love the layout, it's just blows me away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eirini - wow, your page is so very, very beautiful and works perfectly with the mood board. All of your details are wonderful and the picture you chose is perfect.
    Olga, your Christmas cards are lovely and I like the background paper you chose - it sets off your chippies and elements so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous proyectos ladies!!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all ladies for your kind and gentle words!! I will miss you for sure...

    ReplyDelete