Sunday 22 November 2015

Last projects from Arantzazu Sangrador and Tatyana Sidorenko

Czas leci tak szybko... Pora pożegnać się z naszymi wspaniałymi i utalentowanymi Gośćmi- Tatyaną Sidorenką i Arantzazu Sangrador. Dziękujemy Dziewczyny za Waszą pracę i wszystkie piękne inspiracje!

Time flies so fast... It's time to say goodbye to our wonderful and talented Guests- Tatyana Sidorenko and Arantzazu Sangrador. Thank you ladies for your work and beautiful inspirations! 

***

Arantzazu Sangrador


It is very difficult to say goodbye to a design team like this! All the girls are incredible and the greatest artists with you can learn! 
Aida thank you very much for trusting me and especially Martha for being available to solve our problems or questions , you are a key part of this team ! So I say goodbye with gratitude for your warm welcome and especially promise to continue arround here! Hahaha! Without further ado I present my last project as GDT for 13arts !

 I was inspired by the quote and the starry sky. As to the quote, I think the magic reigns in our childhood but I always say that I have Peter Pan syndrome ... hahaha 

for that , I used the picture of a little girl with the starry sky ..... I tried to create a starry sky at night , when dreams begin ... For that, I used the black background of the paper to create the darkness of the starry night, 

I have given texture with gray paint and black and white gesso I have stamped some stamps and then I have embossed them with silver powder,a little glitter for it shine more and then I have glued some gauze to look them like a kind of mist...

to finish, i have used a star dies to which I have applied glitter of different colors.


I Have used: 


***


Tatyana Sidorenko


As her last project for us, Tatyana made some beautiful cards! 


Full of colors and details. 


Aren't they great?


5 comments:

  1. It has been a pleasure to see all these beautiful artists with their projects. Thank you very much and good luck in your next life challenges. A hug to all of them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful project Arantzazu, you've really captured the moodboard beautifuly...Sorry to see you leave, you're a great designer!
    The cards are beautiful Tatyana, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very gorgeous, Ladies - both the page and cards. Your designs and details are most wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much ladies for your kind words!
    I appreciate them!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creations ladies!! Congrats for your art! Kind regards to everyone.

    ReplyDelete