Sunday 29 January 2017

Magic- Layout from GD Valerie Ouellet


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj mamy następny projekt od naszej cudownej i utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki - Valerie! Dzisiaj Valerie ma dla nas piękny layout!

Hello!
Today we have next project from our wonderful and talented Guest Designer -Valerie! Today Valerie has a beautiful layout for us! 

***

Valerie Ouellet





I used the paper Street's Rhythm of the Aria Story Collection. My favorite collection!


I used Chalk Ultramarine spray on my background and some stamps.


I cut few of butterflies in the paper Butterflies of His and Her collection.


Finnaly, I splatted a lot of yellow light splash ink.


13arts Materials used:

Aria Story Paper
His and Her Paper
Chalk ultramarine spray
Yellow light splash ink
Mask Butterflies
Cabochons set

***

Dziękujemy Valerie! Nie możemy doczekać się Twoich kolejnych projektów! 
Thank you Valerie for your lovely layout! We can't wait to see more your projects!  


2 comments:

  1. Absolument sublime Valérie !! J'aime beaucoup la petite touche d'étampe de chiffre. Cela apporte une belle touche masculine à ta page qui accompagne à merveille la photo de ton petit bonhomme. Bravo collègue !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Valerie! I love the colours. And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete