Friday 20 January 2017

A Layout by Marta Debicka


Cześć! Tu Marta. Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać moją najnowszą pracę. Nie jestem wielką fanką stylu vintage, ale bardzo chciałam zrobić coś z ostatniej 13artsowej vintagowej kolekcji :) 
Hello! It's Marta here, and today I'd like to show you my newest project. I'm not a big fan of vintage style but I really wanted to try make something with 13arts' latest vintage collection. 


Widzieliście już nowe kaboszonki? Są idealne do samodzielnego tworzenia ozdób. Ja wykonałam moje malując spód kaboszona turkusowym tuszem SPLASH a wierzch pokrywając odrobiną Shiny Powder i Liquid Medium. 
Have you seen the newest cabochons? They are perfect to make your own embellishments. I make mine by painting the bottom of the cabochon with Glitter Turquoise SPLASH ink and covering the top with some Shiny Powders and Liquid Medium. 


A jak dodać trochę vintagowego klimatu tekturkowemu zegarowi? Ja pokryłam go najnowszym czarnym brokatowym tuszem SPLASH i zanim wysechł posypałam tekturkę odrobiną Shiny Powder :) 
And how to add a vintage look to a chipboard clock? Well, I covered it with the newest Black Glitter SPLASH ink and while it was still wet I sprinkled it with some Shiny Powder too :)  


Aby kompozycja była nieco bardziej przestrzenna, dodałam trochę elementów wyciętych z kolekcji His&Hers. 
To make my composition more dimensional, I added some cut out elements from His&Hers collection. 


Użyłam/I used:

Papers:


Shiny Powder: Luster Blue, Luster Black


***



1 comment: