Monday 23 January 2017

LO by Natalya Loi

Hello, dear friends!
Natalya is here. Today I'd like to show you my newest layout. 

 Last year was incredibly bright and unforgettable! It was very special year! Year of discovery, of new beginnings, of experiments, decisive actions and vivid emotions! The long-awaited meeting with a best friend, very interesting travel and new acquaintances, a family subscription to the swimming pool, a very personal and important change in yourself ... the list can be long! Of course, there were some not good moments, but I learned from them a lesson, a very valuable lesson, and now I know what to do, so that the next year was even better! Title and journaling on my layout - Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready!


details


 



 


Products 13@rts


♥♥♥


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: