Sunday 1 February 2015

Our new GD - Irena Kowalczyk and her beautiful box

Hello Dear 13arts' Fans!
Today we would like to introduce you to our new Guest Designer Irena Kowalczyk- a talented Artist from Poland. She created a beautiful box for us.


Witajcie drodzy Fani 13arts!

Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy Wam przedstawić naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- Irenę Kowalczyk, utalentowaną artystkę z Polski. Przygotowała dla nas piękne pudełko!

***



My name is Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis).
I discovered scrapbooking in 2008 and have been getting my hands messy with all kinds of creative fun ever since.
My main passion is cardmaking, which I have been doing for the last 6 years or so.  I love the work in the style of vintage and shabby. But also I like style simple and clean.
I enjoy making cards, albums and home decorations. Now, paper crafting is a complete obsession!
Now slowly discovering the world of mixed media.

Nazywam się Irena Kowalczyk (znana w świecie scrapbookingowym jako Rudlis)
Moja przygoda ze scrapbookingiem rozpoczęła się w 2008r. Od 6 lat tworzę prace w różnych stylach, uwielbiam shabby chic, vintage, ale czasami również s & c.
Uwielbiam tworzyć kartki, albumy, dekoracje. Teraz powoli zaczynam odkrywać mix mediowy świat.



My first project is a mixed media box

Pierwszym moim projektem jest mix mediowe pudełko.



I made my background using gesso, acrylic modelling paste and some mists and gold paint.

Tło projektu wykonałam za pomocą gesso, pasty modelującej, kilku różnych mgiełek oraz złotej farby. 


I also added some chipboards and flowers from Cosy Evening kit
Dodałam tekturki oraz kwiaty z zestawu KIT "Cosy Evening". 






 ***
Thank you Irena for your beautiful first inspiration for 13arts!
Dziękujemy Ireno za tę piękną, pierwszą inspirację dla 13arts!







1 comment: