Thursday 12 February 2015

A layout made by Melenia

Hello, 13 Arts fans!  
Melenia with you today!

Among others, I'm a food lover - I especially love sweets. 
I could literally live on just sweet things.
I guess I'm not the only one, am I?

So I thought to make a page inspired by a beautiful photo that I found at Pinterest,
which features a fruit cake, that looks yummy and full of taste!




I mostly played with inks, stencils and stamps.
A you can see, I haven't added any paper, except for my white cardstock.




The background can be very intense when we add lots of Ayeeda Inks and Mists, 
only a few embellishments were necessary to adorn my photo.



Products used:


I hope you liked my page!


3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I see the most amazing creations here @13 arts. You girls are so immensely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love it!! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete