Friday 27 February 2015

Beauty

Good morning, friends!
It's Melenia Agapides here today!
I would like to share with you my Guest Designer's page for Sketchabilities! It's based on the #133 sketch, that the 13 Arts DT was given as a Guest DT!


So my page is about the beauty that lies in the smallest things, like a dandellion!
I would say that colourwise, it is a quite busy layout and a strong one.



Lots of ink in this page!
I used it to colour my chippies, to create a background
and to embellish the areas of my paper that are empty.
Isn't it an amazingly versatile tool?




I have actually used whatever 13 Arts purple/violet/lilac fluid I had in my stash!!
White Splash ink was poured on my paper in huge doses, as well!
I needed white colour to break this purple storm and to produce some contrast!




I like glitter a lot, as you probably know,
so some gold glitter was sprinkled over my embellishments,
to add sparkle and glow.



I painted my chipboard title with gesso, as you see here!
13 Arts gesso is excellent for many jobs!  It has never failed me!
Here it was used as a paint.

13@rts products used:


1 comment: