Sunday 22 February 2015

Our New Guest Designer- Rikki Graziani and her first project

Hello 13arts Fans! 
Another talented Lady joined our GD Group. Let us introduce you to Rikki Graziani! Rikki made a project for our challenge so you probably have already seen her beautiful artwork. Today she created a layout for us! But first some details about Rikki:


Witajcie drodzy Fani 13arts!

Kolejna utalentowana Projektantka dołączyła do naszej grupy Gościnnych Projektantów. Pozwólcie, że przedstawimy Wam Rikki Graziani! Rikki wykonała też projekt na nasze ostatnie wyzwanie, więc prawdopodobnie widzieliście już jej pracę. Dziś stworzyła dla nas layout, ale najpierw trochę informacji o samej Rikki:

***




Hi, my name is Rikki, I am very lucky to be a SAHM ( Tristan 12, Ethan nearly 10 and Amelia  4), we live in Mandurah just South of Perth with my scrap widow Scott. I have been scrapping since I was 16 yrs old, so needless to say it’s been awhile……  but I really got into it when my first son was born.

I love scrapping in all different styles I think that’s what I love about this ‘’hobby’’ you are never bored and you will always have something else to learn.My style is an ever changing one, I am naturally arty, I like to try a number of different styles and techniques. This is what I really love about this industry the ‘art’’ of it, I love creating individual pieces for different design teams allowing my photo albums to show a rich and varied amount of work, thus when I am no longer here my personality and mark will be left in the world, one layout at a time.
 I am beyond excited that I was asked to join the 13@rts  guest design team, I cant wait to share with you!

***
And now it's time for her first post: :) 
A teraz czas na jej pierwszego posta: :)

***


Good Morning, an exciting day here today let me tell you, its my first official post for 13@rts as a guest designer!!!! 



Needless to say the wait was well worth it, I just love, love, love the products, and I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to share with you over the next couple of months..... 


I started with the 13@rts Cosy Evening- ''Family Afternoon'' Hot Chocolate edition pattern paper, I really wanted some thing neutral to be my base, it has a beautiful soft snowflake pattern.





To create the background colour I used 3 different 13@rts Ayeeda inks, they are water based and they are can either give you a soft colour effect or something a little more intense depending on how much water and ink you use.


For the layers I used the 13@rts ''Frosty Days'' Hot Chocolate edition paper, and just distressed the edge, so I could layer it with the 13@rts ''Winter Frame'' which I decided to break up to create smaller clusters of snow flakes.




I wanted to add more white  back over the colours of the background so I used the 13@rts Ayeeda Gesso- Acyrlic Primer, I just watered some down to allow me to flick it with the paint brush. 




 13@rts Ayeeda inks - Sky Blue, Scarlet, and Violet.

Your Creative Wings Chipboard




Till next day have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxx


***
Thank you Rikki for your beutiful layout!
Dziękujemy Ci Rikki za Twój piękny layout!

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Rikki, your layout and tutorial is amazing!!.....Love, love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Rikki, your layout and tutorial is amazing!!.....Love, love love it!!

    ReplyDelete