Wednesday 30 September 2020

You and me

  Hello dear 13@rts friends

I hope you are doing well. I am back today sharing this layout using the beautiful new Sunrise Collection. My oh my, it's absolutely stunning.


Products I used:

I started by tearing the Butterflies Dance paper and combined it with the Beautiful Morning paper. I then proceeded to fussy cut another flower cluster from Butterflies Dance paper and also fussy cut additional flowers and Butterflies from the Daylight sheet.

Next I sprayed a Dusty Attic chipboard doily with 13@rts Chalk Spray and dried it with my heat tool.

I matted my photo on a panel of match paper from the  Sunrise A6 pad, using double sided foam. 


Using more double sided foam I layered my doily, photo and fussy cut pieces, 49 And Market 3d Embellishments with small bits of gauze in between.

Next I created a flower cluster and affixed it on the layers of gauze.

 Last but not least I added a couple of the beautiful new 13@rts stickers as a sentiments affixing it with double sided foam to sit on more or less the same level as the other embellishments.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. Till next time, have fun and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment