Thursday 24 September 2020

Layout with Dreamland collection by Moira Gilowey

Hi everyone.

I am so excited to be sharing my very first 13 Arts Design Team project with you today using the beautiful new Dreamland collection.  It was so hard to choose a page from the collection because they are all so gorgeous, but, don't worry, I will get to them all!  I felt that this page suited my photograph of my great niece perfectly.


I turned the page around so that the flowers were at the top. To prepare the background of my layout, I added Pastel Black mist to white gesso and applied it to the paper using a spatula and then added Pastel Cinnamon mist to modeling paste for stenciling.

Stamping was added around the edges of the layout and Old Gold glitter ink and silver Mika Flakes to the flowers for sparkle.  Some splashes of white ink added the finishing touches.

I hope that you like this layout and feel inspired to create your own.

Until next time!
Moira

All 13 Arts products used on this layout:

 Dreamland Paper
Dreamland Ephemera
Dreamland Chipboard
Dreamland Stamp
Art Book 8x8 Paper Pad
Stencil
Pastel Cinnamon Mist
Pastel Black Mist
Old Gold Acrylic Glitter Ink
Silver Mika Flakes
White Acrylic Ink
Modeling paste
White gesso

 







1 comment: