Sunday 27 September 2020

Our new Guest Designer - Farrel Tailor from Australia

 

Dziś mamy okazję przedstawić Wam kolejną utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantkę. Farrel jest z Australii i oto co powiedziała nam o sobie:

Today we have the opportunity to introduce you to another talented Guest Designer. Farrel is from Australia and here's what she told us about herself:



Hi there everyone 
My name is Farrel Tailor and I am from Perth in Western Australia. I have been scrapbooking for about 16 years but only started my love of mixed media about 4 years ago. I like to create different types of projects including art journaling, scrapbooking, altered art and only recently cards. I am super excited to be joining 13@rts guest design team for the next 3 months.

>>> <<<

Here is my project, I used Summer Rhapsody and Rosalie collections for my layout. I love this photo of my grandmother and I on my wedding day 12 years ago. These collections were perfect for the photo. 


For my base patterned paper I used Summer Rhapsody - Memories. For the photo cluster I fussy cut out some flowers and butterflies from Summer Rhapsody Elements and also used a frame from Music is Everywhere pp



I used Poppies and Banners 6x6 stencil along with white modeling paste and used Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Pink on my chipboard butterfly. For the chipboard pieces, I used Unforgettable 12x12 chipboard sheet.


I hope you enjoyed my first project and can't wait to be back with another share next month. 
Farrel xx 

Materials Used 


No comments:

Post a Comment