Tuesday 8 September 2020

"Remember" Lo by Sabrina Perna

 Hi to everyone!

Today I show you my page with the new wonderful Bella collection! it was inspired by my beautiful country, Italy! I thanks Aida for this great gift for me!

So for my page I used an old phot with my young father, hope you like it! 



This is the material I used

Bella Ephemera pack 

Antico paper - Bella collection 

Bella A7 Stamp

Ciao Bella paper - Bella collection 

Bella Chipboard set 6*6 

Meditarenian Tropics - stencil 

Pastel mint ink

Pad 6*6 Bella collection 

Colored Grit grey light 

Chipboard Aura Rosa words

Modeling Paste

and here is some details







I hope that you love Bella collection as me!!!  And I hope to inspire you!!!!
Thank you for stopping by!

Sabrina 













No comments:

Post a Comment