Thursday 10 September 2020

Scrapbook Layout by Heike`s AugenBlick

 Hello 13@rts fans,

Heike here from Heike`s AugenBlick.

and I am your host here on the blog from 13@rts.

You know already the new paper collection from 13@rts is now worldwide available.

I have chosen for my inspiration the wonderful "Sunrise" paper collection and a photo

from my beautiful husband.

The photo is a little bit overexposed because I took it with the mobile phone.

But anyway...

I choose for my title one of the cardstock words from 13@rts which I colored

with pastel grey spray.

LOVE

He is my Mr. Right, even after so many years he can turn my world upside down.

I still have butterflies when I see him and I wish nothing more than to have time

on this earth with him for as long as possible.

A closer look.

I used for my background the beautiful butterfly stencil. 

First I mixed gel medium with color glow and I added this mix to the stencil.
I sprinkled embossing powder on the wet mixture. After that I melted the embossing powder with the heat tool.
Then I added multipurpose medium with the brush insite the wings from the butterfly stencil image.
After that I sprinkled light blue colored grit in the wet paste. I let the whole thing dry overnight.
The next day I added glitter ink, gold mist and another color glow color to my stencil image.
I really love the texture. I repeated the steps with the little butterfly stencil image on my background.



I used from 13@rts:

Paper set 12 x 12 inch: SUNRISE

Paper 6x6 inch: Paper-pad-6x6-SUNRISE

Paper A6: /Paper-pad-A6-SUNRISE

Paper sheet: Papier-At-dawn-SUNRISE/

Paper sheet fuzzy cuting: /Papier-Daylight-SUNRISE

Paper sheet DIE cut: Papier-Dear-diary-Rosalie

Art paper book: 8x8-Paper-pad

Embellishments: SUNRISE-Ephemera-pack

Transpaprency: Folia-Transparency-SUNRISE

Stamp: Stempel-A7-SUNRISE

Stencil: Sunrise-butterflies

Paper clip: clip-set

Flowers: -SHOLA-POTEA

Mediums:

Gesso-clear

Gesso-black

Gel-medium-500-m

MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml

Liquid-Acrylic-Medium

Gold pearl mist

Chalk-Grey

/COLOR-GLOW-Golden-Calcite

COLOR-GLOW-Blue-Saphire

NEW-ACRYLIC-INK-Glitter-Crystal-Turquoise-30ml

Texture-Powder

3D-Small balls

Colored-Grit-Light-Blue

Silicon brush-50mm-

3D-glue tape


I would like to thank you for stopping by today on my blog post.

If you have questions about my post or the products,

please feel free to ask in the comment box below.

I would also like to point out that 13@rts has an open Facebook group

where you can show your projects.

Here is the link: facebook.

Have a beautiful day. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment