Thursday 20 October 2016

Timeless memories - layout by Ayeeda

Hello, I'd like to share my layout crested with fresh and new His&Hers collection. I was in love with this papers from the first sight, so I am very happy that finally I had a chance to cut them :) 
The base is covered with white gesso to prime and lighten the background. Then I applied black gesso mixed with Magic! powder using new stencils from His and Hers collection. 
I cut out a lot of feathers, butterflies and a clock, then added few cabochons and clocks. The page is very dimensional and full of textures (I used glass microbeads). I have added some color with Ayeeda Mists. I hope you like this page. I certainly do, and the photo is priceless as it shows my grandpa and my mom many many years ago...

Witajcie kochani, chciałabym pokazać Wam mój pierwszy layout wykonany z nowych, jeszcze pachnących papierów His and Hers. Ta kolekcja skradła moje serce od pierwszego wejrzenia, dlatego jestem niezwykle szczęśliwa, że w końcu mogłam ja pociąć. Papier bazowy pokryłam białym geeso, następnie nałożyłam przez nowe maski czarne gesso zmieszane z proszkiem Magic!.Kompozycje stanowią głównie wycięte piórka, motyle i zegar oraz kaboszony i zegary, również nowe dodatki, które pojawiły się wraz z nowym kolekcjami.Praca jest bardzo przestrzenna, nie mogło zabraknąć tekstur i kolorów. Mam nadzieję, że podoba wam się moja praca i zachęci Was do pocięcia tej przepięknej kolekcji :) Dla mnie ta praca jest już wyjątkowa, również ze względu na sentymentalne zdjęcie mojego dziadka i mojej mamy. 

Timeless Memories


Some close-ups






13 arts products:

xoxo



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, design, papers and fussy cut pieces!! And, the photo is wonderful and makes a wonderful focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection and great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Wonderful photograph....I can't wait to play with these, love the purple colors and the feathers and butterflies....xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I cannot believe that I ordered 13arts products then they were shipped the same day that this collection came out! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete