Saturday 15 October 2016

Fave Moment | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts Fans!

Terhi here sharing another CSI inspired layout with you. This time with the second case file of September, number 212 and you'll find all the details below.



For my evidence I chose solid background, shiny gold elements, staples, labels and liquid pearls. Quite many! And as testimony, my layout tells a story about my daughters birthday party, which is of course one of the most important things happened during the whole year.
If you want to join the challenge, and win some amazing 13arts prizes, go to CSI: Colors, Stories, Inspiration website and have fun!


The first thing I chose from the evidence list was shiny gold elements and staples, and it all started there. I wanted to use staples as a part of my design, so I added many here and there. As well as lots of shiny elements, on vellum and crystals!


My papers are from Out of the Blue collection, from Mental Vacation collection and wooden patterns are picked up from Winter Tales collection. Lots of matching papers in all 13arts collection, and I love it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

No comments:

Post a Comment