Monday 31 October 2016

'All Hallow's Eve'

Good day 13 arts friends!

When I saw my post was scheduled for October 31st, I knew I just had to create
something really eerie, as this is the day when cultures all over the world celebrate 
All Hallow's Eve, the time of year dedicated to remembering the dead. Here in the America it's a pretty benign celebration where everyone dresses up in a costume (spooky or otherwise) and goes to a party or trick or treating for candy. 
I wanted to make something a bit haunting with a gothic look and 13 arts 
mediums and papers are perfect for every kind of mood you want to create.



I used a paper called 'Black 'Cocoa' from the Color Basic collection as my base and then layered 
on lots of 13 arts mediums and inks.




13 arts products used:

Color Basic 'Black Cocoa' 
13 arts Gel Medium
13 arts Clear Gesso
13 arts White Gesso
Stencil 'Happiness'
Ayeeda Paint 'Old Silver'
Ayeeda Shine Powder 'Luster Black'
Ayeeda Paint 'Silver Glitter'
Ayeeda 3D Powder Light Grey 
Ayeeda Powder 3D Silver Microspheres
Ayeeda Splash Ink Black
13 arts Mist 'Pearl Blue'
Stickers 'Fly Away'



I hope I have inspired you to try something a little bit dark...you never know what
might happen.
Until next time,

Lisa xo

1 comment: