Sunday 16 October 2016

Black and gold - a layout by Guest Designer Bea Musci

Hello 13arts fans!

Today we have another gorgeous creation from our talented Guest Designer Bea Musci.
Take a look to Bea's blog here: http://beamucsi.wixsite.com/beamucsi


Here's what Bea tells about her work:

"Hello everyone,

I always wanted to try the black gesso, but this is the first time I had
courage for it :)
For the base I used a cardstock which I covered with black gesso. For the
main area I used white gesso too and colored with different mists and
rainbow color duo. I choosed a black and white photo for my project and
started the embellishing."


Well done Bea, your layout is just beyond amazing!




To see the secrets behind this layout, take a look for the video Bea made.


13arts products:

***

Thank you Bea for this inspirational beauty, can't wait to see more of your work!

2 comments:

  1. Świetna praca! Uroczy jest ten mały ktoś, kto przeszkadza podczas kręcenia filmu:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sliczności zrobiłaś , gratuluje i pozdrawiam cieplutko <3

    ReplyDelete