Monday 10 February 2014

Mixed-media page by our GD - Wilma


Witajcie! Dzisiaj zapraszamy Was do obejrzenia pierwszej inspiracji przygotowanej przez naszą Gościnną Projektantkę Wilmę Voermans. 

Today we would like to show you a great project made by our new GD - Wilma Voermans. 
Let's meet Wilma! 

***
"My name is Wilma Voermans and I live in a small mountainvillage of the Swiss alps. I work in a hotel , like almost everybody here. Always a holidayfeeling !
Besides my work there I make tags in every size and little canvasses for gift shops.
Not very exciting because they always want the Swiss mountains and "edelweiss" scenes. It is just part of the job.

My hobby beside scrapbooklayouts is making single art journal pages. Big and smaller. I use them to make (kind of) project life books for my 8 children. My style is busy, colorfull and a lot of my pages are masculine. This is not a choice, but because I have 6 sons .
I feel honered to be guestdesigner at 13 arts , love the products (oh that moldingpaste....could almost eat it) and because I am a big fan of Ayeeda's work."


***






Poniżej znajdziecie ciekawy tutorial stworzony przez Wilmę

And now you can see an interesting tutorial made by Wilma


The list of supplies:
Timeless: perfect moments
Faces of Spring: Strong feelings
Faces of spring: natural beauty
Mist: Pearl olive green,  Pearl brown
Chalk dark brown
ink: black thinned with water
Paint : matte cobalt
Gold microspheres
Gold glitter strips (love those)
Photo frames 1
Cogs
Crystals adhesive drops



4 comments: