Saturday 8 February 2014

A Layout by Frau_Muller with video tutorial

Hello dear scrapfriends!

It's  Frau_Muller here with you today! I wanted to share a layout I created with amazing products by  13arts

All the materials I have used here are available at the 13arts store HERE

To start with, here is my layout. 
"Always believe in yourself"



And some close-ups
  

I taped a video while working with this layout so you can see my process.
It's my first video! I hope you like it!


Materials List

Thanks for visiting 13arts blog!

5 comments:

  1. Невероятно!!!!! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg
    it is amazing
    you are a boss
    nice
    amazing
    boss
    wow
    that boss
    wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, and a terrific video tutorial too, thank you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout is wonderful and I enjoyed watching your video tutorial!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fascinating to watch your creative flow! The tutorial was awesome. I learned so much from it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete