Monday 3 February 2014

"Adventure" by Vicky Varvadouka

Hello lovely 13@rts friends and followers!!

Today I will share with you a layout that I made inspired by a sketch from MCS desined by Liz Chidester. I wanted to play with my new mists, black gesso and paint that, sweet and generous Aida Domisiewicz sent me!!! So I have chosen to use blue, pink, bordeaux, black and silver! Here is the outcome.....

"Adventure"


The circles were done using black gesso!! And I am totally in love with the glitter silver paint!!! It also comes out in gold!!!! It is so easy to apply just by using a paint brush!! The look is really impressive!!




Materials used:

Thanks for visiting!!
Happy Scrapping!!!xx



2 comments:

  1. Είναι πραγματικά απίθανη! και ενώ έχεις χρησιμοποιήσει αρκετό μαύρο κατάφερες να την κάνεις να δείχνει πολύ χαρούμενη και παιδική! Απίθανη, πραγματικά! Μπράβο σου Βίκυ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ειναι απλά τέλειο Βίκυ...απίθανος συνδιασμός χρωμάτων !!!! Πολύ μου αρέσει.....!!!

    ReplyDelete