Thursday 20 February 2014

13 days with 13arts and Flying Unicorn - Day 8 - Jennifer

Witajcie ! Rozpoczynamy dzień ósmy!
Hello! It's day eight of:

13 days with 13 arts and Flying Unicorn

Wkrótce poznacie zwycięzcę wczorajszej nagrody, a już za chwilę zapraszamy na kolejną zabawę - dołączcie do nas i obserwujcie nasz Fanpage oraz Fanpage Flying Unicorn. 
You will see get to know who the winner of yesterday's prize is and you will have new chance of winning  - please join us at our Fanpage and Flying Unicorn FP.



Dzisiaj mamy prawdziwą ucztę, gdyż Jennifer Snyder - projektantka Flying Unicorn stworzyła aż dwa przepiękne layouty! Jen perfekcyjnie skomponowała papiery z kolekcji Timeless, media 13 arts oraz dodatki z Flying Unicorn.

Today we have a real feast for the eyes as  Jennifer Snyder - Flying Unicorn CT member shares two amazing layouts. Jen perfectly designed her pages and used Timeless papers, 13 arts mediums and flowers and embellishments from Flying Unicorn.

Best time



This is a photo of my husband enjoying a glass of wine. When I received the 13Arts Timeless collection, I had this photo in front of me and was excited that the colors of the paper really blended well with the background scenery of the photo. I also loved the names of the papers - perfect for my husband. 


I used my husbands guitar strings and added them to the page. My husband's true love is his guitar and he always save the strings for me to use. He winds them up in this tight circle and that is the way I place them on the page. 

My misty ink circles were done by dipping the bottom of the 13Arts Ayeeda Molding paste jar in the watered down water mixture. 




This second piece is my son. The Timeless collection had perfect colors to match my photo. 

Perfect moment






Please jump to Jen's blog for tips and details and today's prize pack information:
Zapraszamy na bloga Jeniffer po szczegóły, wskazówki i informacje o dzisiejszej nagrodzie:




Tomorrow we will have new inspiring project and new prize for you:)
Już jutro kolejna inspiracja i kolejna nagroda do wygrania!

8 comments:

  1. Świetne prace. Fotki idealnie dobrane . A pomysł ze struną genialny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. using guitar strings - fantastic idea, so fresh for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both masculine pieces, they are stunning. The colour combo worked so well for the second LO, love it!

    ReplyDelete