Sunday 21 April 2013

"Happiness Is You" - Inpiration of the month by Kelly Foster

Dzisiaj inspiruje Kelly Foster:) 
Zobaczcie jaki piękny scrap przygotowała na dziś, piękne kolory, faktury i detale:

-------------------------

Hi everyone!
Kelly here, sharing a layout created using the All Is Love collection, and some of the wonderful new 13Arts mediums...

"Happiness Is You."

 The background was created using a stencil, first with the Ayeeda Modeling Paste, then sprayed over using the Ayeeda Mist in Pearl Sky Blue and Pearl Bordeaux. I then used the gesso, which has an amazingly thick texture, applied with a palette knife. I applied more of the mists, sprayed first onto a sponge, then dabbed here and there. All of the mediums I used on this page are 13Arts aside from a black journaling pen.


 I did a bit of painting with the Violet water based ink, after adding just a drop of it to a bit of water. I have a feeling I will be having lots of fun with these inks, a new product for me and the ideas are really flying!


I kept it pretty simple and embellished with a few of the paper roses and some  metal corner pieces.


Thank you for taking a look! Have a wonderful day!!

All Is Love papers used:
Follow Your Heart
Big Love
Love Letters

Ayeeda Mediums:
Acrylic Gesso
Mist - Pearl Sky Blue, Pearl Bordeaux
Ayeeda Ink- Violet
Acrylic Modeling Paste

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning..I love every detail and the background work looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! The background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete