Thursday 11 April 2013

Guest Designer - Heather Jacob Australia

Witajcie, dziś kolejne spotkanie z Heather - jestem niezwykle szczęśliwa, że znów możemy ją tu gościć.  Jedną z jej niesamowitych prac podziwialiśmy w marcu, dziś kolejne niesamowite LO wraz z krótkim opisem jak powstało. Zapraszam:)

Hi, today I have a great pleasure to show you another stunning project from Heather. I am extremely happy she agreed to be here again. She made absolutely breathtaking page with Frosted Life papers in March, today she will show us another project with these papers and she''l tell us a little about her creating process. I just looooove it!

----

My color combo for this layout is pink/white/and black 
These papers designed by Ayeeda are just heavenly to work with. They are the absolute perfect weight for using gesso . 
I began by spreading gesso over the entire page, wiping the excess off and randomly added light pink ink, and stamped each corner.
I created the foundation for the photo by using some recycled sheet music paper, then built up layers of Ayeeda’s papers and cardstock, and finally adding the photo.
The foliage is a Cottage cutz /leafy foliage die cut (which I adore) and these papers are a perfect marriage with any diecut .
I think they look divine as leafy foliage surrounding the large Green Tara flower.
I used washi tape down each side to add contrast.
Of course my trademark stitching is there on each side, because I cant seem to do a layout without stitching ... LOL !! 
The gorgeous photo was taken by my daughter Tara Hadley of SIMPLY PHOTOGRAPHIC .
hugz from Heather x

LOTS and lots of love to you my gorgeous friend 
Heather x





----

Thank You Heather for this amazing page! Love your work! You'are one of my favourite artsists! 
xoxo
Ayeeda

6 comments: