Saturday 6 April 2013

Guest Designer - Anupama Choudary - Indie

W jednym  z poprzednich wyzwań zachwyciła nas swoją pracą. Dziś gościmy ją na blogu - poznajcie niezwykle zdolną i przesympatyczną Anupamę z Indii:

In one of our previous challenges she just stole our hearts with her page and today she is here with us as Guest Designer - please meet wonderful and very talented Anupama from India:




Hi there! I am Anupama Choudary from Hyderabad, India. I am married to an actor and we have two beautiful kids, Saanvi (7) and Karishnu (5).

I am a trained Interior Designer and did my Masters in Business Administration. I love being a stay-at-home mom and working from my home studio, Once Upon A Time. I make artist-edition scrapbooks and frames on order for local clients. I am honored to be a Design Team member of Inkido (Papercraft Scandinavia), Scrap for Help andBerry71Bleu in 2013. I would describe my style as 'Artsy Grunge'. However, if my daughter wants a 'pretty' page, I make one :) You can see more of my work at Scrapbooks from India. 

Thank you, Aida, for having me and working with 13arts products has always been a pleasure.

----

A to prace Anupamy: - 2 piękne scrapy i niezwykle oryginalna kartka:
Anupama created 2 beautiful layouts and a stunning, unique card with 13 arts products:

"So happy"



"Hey dude"





"You are amazing"




Thank You so much Anu for these amazing and very original designs! It's been a great pleasure to have you as Guest Designer:)
Dziękuję bardzo Anu za Twoje niesamowite i bardzo oryginalne projekty  To była ogromna przyjemność gościć Cię tutaj:)

Pozdrawiam,
Best regards,

Ayeeda

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo Anupama!! Amazing reveal congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are awesome, Anupama!!! I love each of these!!!

    ReplyDelete