Tuesday 15 November 2016

Z piórkami / With feathers

Cześć, dziś chcę Wam pokazać mój nowy layout. Postanowiłem zrobić go w nieco stonowanej kolorystyce, więc na bazę wybrałem papier z kolekcji "Aria Story" i dodałem nieco tekstur i trochę plam z Rainbow Color Duo "Black".

Hi, today I want show you my new page. I decided make them in neutral colors, so for backround I chose the paper from "Aria Story" collection and I added a little bit stains from Rainbow Color Duo "Black".


Kompozycję pod zdjęciem zrobiłem z tekturek i piórek wyciętych z arkusza papieru z kolekcji "His and Hers". Dodałem napis z tekturki pomalowany Splashem z czarnym brokatem  oraz napis z naklejki.

Composition under photo I made from chipboards and feathers cut from piece of paper from "His and Hers" collection. I added word from chipboard, which I painted the Splash with black glitter and stickers with inscription.





Użyłem: / I used:



3 comments:

  1. One of the most captivating layouts I have seen! Absolutely LOVE it!!! Need this collection now! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, I love your feathers and cogs. Perfect design!x

    ReplyDelete