Monday 28 November 2016

'You are my music' by Lisa Griffith

Hello 13 arts friends! It's Lisa here to show you my latest page created with the lovely
new collection 'Aria Story'.

'You are my music'


The very first thing I thought of when I saw 'Aria Story' was the photos I have taken of 
my little guy at his piano recitals, so perfect for these papers with a musical theme. 



Here is a list of all the 13 arts products I have used:

13 arts Clear Gesso
13 arts White Gesso
Stencil 'Always the Music'
Aria Story paper 'Lyrics'
Aria Story paper 'Notes and Thoughts'
Aria Story 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Cabochons
Aria Story Chipboard
Ayeeda Ink Black
Ayeeda Ink Light Yellow


See you next time,
Lisa xo


2 comments:

  1. Очень эффектная работа! Столько деталей! Сочетание цветов превосходное!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your details add so much wonderful drama and movement.

    ReplyDelete