Saturday 19 November 2016

Framework album by Maryse

Hi everyone !!

Today I come to share a creation that I made
  to a workshop of my sister-in-law.
I liked the idea
  of an album that becomes a frame.
A beautiful project that is offered as a gift with the arrival of the holidays.
I used the fine papers from the Hers & His collection.


Bon matin !!

Aujourd'hui je viens vous partager une création que j'ai fait
 à un atelier de ma belle-soeur.  
J'aimais beaucoup l'idée
 d'un album qui devient un cadre.  
Un beau projet qui s'offre bien en cadeau avec l'arrivée des fêtes.
J'ai utilisé les beaux papiers de la collection Hers & His.






Products 13@rts:
-Paper His & Hers / Feathers /You and me /A part of her
-Stencil Aria song
-Paint metallic red bronze /bronze
-Paint espresso
-Gold microspheres
-Gel medium -Chipboard
-Flowers
-Craft Adornments His & Hers
-Stickers Aria story

Thanks and see you soon !!!

Maryse xx


3 comments: