Tuesday 8 November 2016

Beautiful | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts Fans!

Terhi here, proudly introducing my very first layout with new collections Aria Story and His&Hers.


As a background I used white cardstock, and decided to create some random splatters with new yellow Splash! Ink, together with some matching mists.
Before adding any wet medias to the background, I added a layer of clear gesso to protect the surface.


Chipboard butterfly has a totally new look with the same yellow Splash! Ink I used for the background.


I prefer using black&white pictures, but sometimes I like to capture some colors too - like this gorgeous dress my daughter woar. To match the picture to the layout, or layout to the picture, I added some tiny elements in the same color. Thread, few splashes, anything goes.


Hope you liked it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:
Paper collection Aria Story 
Paper collection His&Hers

2 comments: