Tuesday 29 December 2020

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine by Sabrina Perna

 Hi to everyone. 

Today I show you my project with my favorite style, vintage style. I used a lot of elements of "End of Summer" collection. I love it because it have warm colour and different and versatile elements. 

Here is my project



This is the material I used

Liquid Acrylic Medium

Modeling Paste

End of Summer Stencil

End Of Summer Ephemera Pack 

Paper Flower of summer paper

Victoriana Chipboard set

Aura Rosa word chipboard set

Patina Bronze ink

Water Inks - Olive Green

Water Inks - Brown 

Water Inks - Yellow Amber

Sunrise Stamps

And Now some details of my canvas 







I hope you like my project and I hope to inspire you!

Thank you for stopping by

Sabrina






1 comment:

  1. Fullz & Tools
    -------------

    Genuine, fresh & legit fullz/pros & tools with tutorials
    Spammed fullz with guaranteed results
    Hacking/Spamming tools with tutorial guides & e-books

    WA/TG +92 317 272 1122
    ICQ/Telegram @killhacks
    exploit.tools4u at gmail dot com
    @peeterhacks Wickr/Skype

    Fullz/Pros Info
    ---------------
    NAME-SSN-DOB-DL-ADDRESS-PHONE-EMAIL-WORK&BANKINFO
    Pros with High credit scores minimum 700+
    Business fullz with EIN
    CC with CVV's plus SSN-DOB info

    Tools & Tutorials
    -----------------
    SMTP's/RDP's/C-panels/SHELLS/Brutes
    Key-logger/Viruses/RAT's
    Web-Mailers/PHP-mailer/Senders
    SMS bulk Sender/Email Bulk Sender
    SQLi Injector/Kali-Linux/Python
    I.p's/Proxies/Combos/HQ Emails
    Office365 Logins/Emails

    All tools are fresh & legit
    Very cheap prices
    Hit me up if you need any

    ReplyDelete