Thursday 17 December 2020

2 layouts by Sandra Bernard

Hi gang!!

long time no see!! So sorry I let you down for a couple of months...COVID gives me hard times... Hope all will be better in 2021...

I wanted to close this year with something... I couldn't make a video but I have two layouts for you...

The first one, it's just one about Christmas time... 

And the second is about a friend of me who had 2 beautiful dogs... her dogs was old and sicks and she didn't want to let them go without having a beautiful pictures shoothng (with photographer Maryline Rivard). She made amazing pictures... One of her dog past away a few weeks after, the second ne, is still alive but getting very old...

so, stop talking and just see ..





















so

have a wonderful time...

see you in 2021

San xx




No comments:

Post a Comment