Monday 7 December 2020

Christmas layout by Agnieszka Mirkowska

Hello everyone!
Christmas is coming. Still, we have sometime left to prepare handmade presents for our relatives. I made a layout on a wreath-like mdf base for my friend - Patrycja. I think, that layout is a great idea to catch happy moments in our lives and share our feelings. I fit the colors of a project to the warm coloros which appear on the photo: red, green and brown. I also added a lot of white to imitate the snow.

Cześć wszystkim!
Idą Święta! Na szczęście zostało jeszcze trochę czasu na to, aby przygotować prezenty dla naszych najbliższych. Jako inspirację grudniową przygotowałam prezent dla mojej koleżanki - Patrycji. Jest to layout na bazie mdf w kształcie wianka. Myślę, że layout jest ciekawą i świetną formą, aby złapać najszczęśliwsze momenty w naszym życiu i podzielić się swoimi uczuciami z innymi. Kolory projektu dopasowałam do zdjęcia. Wybrałam zatem czerwień, zielony i ciepły brąz. Dodatkowo dodałam dużo bieli - imitację śniegu.



 I made a step-by-step tutorial, how I prepared this project. If you are interested please visit my YT channel.

Jeżeli jesteście zainteresowani wykonałam tutorial kork-po-kroku jak powstawał ten layout. Zapraszam na mój kanał na YT.

https://youtu.be/HtSKJlhHtrA

Have nice and cosy Christmas!

Życzę miłych i przytulnych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia!

Aga Mirkowska

List of products / Lista produktów:

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Your friend is so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and my friend, yes... she totally got a lot of presents this year but she truly deserves even more than that ;)

      Delete