Tuesday 16 April 2019

"Michelle" by Patricia Basson

Hello to all my 13arts Friends....

Hope to find you all well. Here in South Africa Autumn is arriving bringing cooler weather and beautiful Autumn colors.
Today I share a photo of my youngest Daughter Michelle with you taken on her Matric Farewell Dance.



I used two sheets of the Blue Magnolia Paper collection: Bonjour. I tore the top one and flipped it, then glued them together. I applied Clear Gesso over them. I stamped with the Together Stamp and used the 16 pan Watercolor Set to paint  the flowers with Yellow, Amber, Olive Green and Turquoise colours. 
I used several pieces of papers left over from previous projects as layers behind my photo. Also fussy cut some elements from the Flowery Day sheet to add as interest. For texture I used Dried Roots and Black Natural Mica Flakes and Silver Microspheres. 
I hope you enjoy these close ups...















From the 13arts on-line store you can find all the products I used and much more.



Thank you and hope you enjoyed my project...


No comments:

Post a Comment