Saturday 13 April 2019

"Enjoy Art be Free" An Art Journal Page By Fiona

Recently I had the absolute pleasure of joining Aida and Olga here in Australia for a massive 13 Arts tour of the country.  You may have seen our antics on Facebook and Instagram .... we had an absolute blast and shared the 13Arts love everywhere we went.


The sun was shining (most of the time) and we laughed the whole way through.

I have to say it was one of the most amazing times I've had with these two gorgeous ladies. I miss them so much already.

So anyway .... here is one of the projects I taught as we toured around. An art journal page with an arty vintage feel to it.


It is all about enjoying art and being free and creative. It incorporates my messy grungy painty style and my latest release "Conversations On Trains".


I've added layers of stenciling and watercolors as well as images from the collection and chipboard.


Everywhere I taught the page was well received and the participants made AMAZING versions of it!


The talented Aussie girls and Boys! all made the most incredible projects from mine, Olga's and Aida's classes.


I really can't wait to do it all again soon when I visit Poland for our 2019 Mixed Media Party retreat!


Thank you so much for popping in and taking a look at my art. I will see you all again very soon xxx


13 Arts products:





No comments:

Post a Comment