Thursday 4 February 2016

Adorable with Jelissa

Hello friends!

Hope the weather is turning warmer for all of you. It's raining today so it's lovely and cool now, and I'm really enjoying the light breeze. Today I'm on the blog to share a layout of my little girl with you using the Secret Letters collection.




I prepared my background with 13@rts clear gesso to leave the details on the paper visible, but I did dry brushed some gesso for a rugged look. I then used my favourite doily stencil from the collection and painted it over with Coral matte paint and Dirty Pink pastel mist - I'm so happy to be finally using so much pink! This was followed by stenciling on more word sentiments from "My Letters" mask.

Some close-ups:



A moth I fussy cut out and brushed on Clear Pearl mist for a beautiful shine.



A chipboard which I painted with Coral matt paint, and layered very thinly Pink Metallic Paint, followed by a layer of Clear Pearl mist before finishing off with some embossing powder.



Some other details here of the background and also another fussy-cut doily.



My title - painted with Pink Metallic paint. And I finished off the whole page with splatters of Berry pastel mist and Splash! acrylic ink.

That's all I have for today. Thanks for dropping by!

13@rts products used:
Mask-Stencil "Doily", Mask-Stencil "My letters'Mist chalk - Chalk Dirty PinkPaper "Little Secrets"Paper "Remember me"Clear Gesso - acrylic primer 120mlAyeeda Paint METALLIC! PinkMist pearl - colorless glossHaze pastel - Pastel BerryAcrylic Ink SPLASH! Black




1 comment:

  1. Jelissa,
    Your pink page is so very gorgeous with awesome textures. And, the photos of your little girl are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete