Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sweet shiny by Karolina Bukowska



Hello everyone !!!
Today I'd like to show you my layout for13arts. 
Because I need the sun, I created sweet, simple and shiny project.


Cześć Wszystkim!!!
Dziś chciałabym pokazać Wam mój nowy layout dla 13 arts.
Ponieważ potrzebuje słońca, stworzyłam słodki, prosty i lśniący projekt.



Details/ szczegóły :


I created my background by splashing. 
I learned it at classes with Terhi on Mixed Media Party.
I want to invite you to MIXED MEDIA PARTY

Tło stworzyłam poprzez chlapanie. 
Nauczyłam się tego na warsztatach u Terhi na Mixed Media Party.
Chcę zaprosić Was na MIXED MEDIA PARTY



 Product from 13@rts:

Gesso clear
Żel medium
Pasta strukturalna


xxx Karolina 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Karolina! You're right, the colors are "sunny" and cheerful

    ReplyDelete